ALJ Joseph A. Nowick

DHA Case No. MDV 40/68902 (Wis. Div. of Hearings and Appeals May 18, 2005) (DHS) ↓ Download PDF An institutionalized person may transfer homestead property to their child if the child lived with them and provided care keeping them out of an institution for at least two years immediately before becoming institutionalized. In this case, […] Read more